Sales Development Manager APPLY NOW
The Sales Development Manager is responsible for executing Everybody by Dutton Farm’s strategic plan in a cost-effective and time-efficient manner. They are responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals through the management and growth of retail & business partnerships, and onsite event sales. The Sales Development Manager works closely with the CEO, Production Manager and Brand Marketing Manager in all sales and event endeavors. The Sales Development Manager has an outreach role in the organization and often fulfills a public-facing role in addition to office-based work. It is the role of the Sales Development Manager to establish brand awareness for Everybody by Dutton Farm, its mission and full product line.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Design and propose innovative avenues of Everybody products sales through new delivery channels, events and partnerships
· Coordinate closely with Brand Marketing Manager on social media, collateral, and web content to promote events
· Add at least 2 corporate or community events every month in the southeast Michigan region.
· Reach out to at least 10 new corporations every month to sell our employee pop up opportunity.
· Communicate with network of vendors on all product orders and act as a liaison between vendors and Everybody
· Responsible for understanding sell through rate with wholesale partners and initiating several touch-points for relationship management and re-orders.
· Confirming 25% re-order rate every month of a minimum $50 re-order
· Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Everybody by Dutton Farm brand aesthetic and communicating the mission in all conversations
· Update Wholesale Partners with each new product addition or change
· Attend Chamber events and other outreach opportunities to land new partnerships
· Confirm 1 new small to mid-size retail acquisition per week at a minimum of $250 first order
· Confirm 1 large retail partner bi annually. A large retail partner has at least 5 locations.
· Target and initiate a first touch-point with at least 10 new retailers per week. Keep all touch-points updated in CRM and actively pursue until a confirmed order or a confirmed no is given.
- Must embrace the mission and values of Everybody by Dutton Farm
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and writing skills
- Have knowledge of and experience in retail sales and business development
- Possess the skills to work with and motivate staff, board members and other volunteers.
- Have the desire to get out of the office and build external relationships.
- Be a “self-starter” and goal driven to initiate account acquisition and current account growth
- Be organized and exhibit “follow through” on tasks and goals
- Display a positive attitude, show concern for people and community, demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability
- 3 years minimum experience in a professional, customer-facing role; Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field preferred
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
· Casual business attire with a focus on neat, appropriate clothing that is considered acceptable by the public.
· Travel may be required.
· Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
· Must be comfortable working with a diverse group of volunteers and colleagues.
Able to lift up to 15 pounds and some physical labor may be required in the set up and tear down at special events etc.2020-09-11||||||||||||GW9pvX_oS-IrNP_5|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||single|||38000|||||||||true