COVID - 19
COVID-19 Re-Opening Statement
Shopping at Everybody this summer will be very different than it has in the past as we have worked to comply with the recommendations set forth by the CDC. As we plan to re-open to the public we have set forth our updated shopping guidelines.
New Guidance Measures:
- We will limit the number of people in the store both inside & outside.
- We will be cleaning highly touched surfaces throughout the store multiple times a day.
- All of our staff will be wearing face masks.
- Our restrooms will be closed to the public.
- The checkout line will be marked with spots for waiting, spaced six feet apart – we ask that you allow this space between you and the person in front of you.
- We have installed shields on all of our registers.
- We will be sanitizing the cash register & stand after every customer transaction.
What we ask from you at this time:
- Please adhere to the 6’ social distancing guidelines.
- Have an understanding that it is not business as usual and operationally things will be very different.
We want you to be safe and comfortable while shopping with us; if you don’t wish to come into the store you can continue to shop our online contact-less curbside pick-up.
We will continue to follow and adhere to regulations and guidance as new information becomes available from authorities. Our policies will be updated as needed to reflect this.